Have you ever noticed that jobs involving money managing are one of the most payable throughout the world? Yes, it’s a true reality! Anywhere where money is engaged is a good source of income. People working in those areas should know how to handle the money properly. You need to remember that money like to be countable. If you want to earn more, you have to calculate your expenses in relation to your salary.
Every job vacancy requires appropriate knowledge and gained skills. Without a doubt, work experience is as important as possessing the communicational skills. You need to realize that you won’t be working alone in the company. That’s why you must be a quick learner. You will find compromises between your potential co-workers. This will give you an idea of what you need to work on.
Is the Resume Important?
Absolutely. The employer will look for an ideal candidate for that specific position. You have to do everything possible and impossible to be hired. Therefore, include all important information about your latest jobs into the resume. If you don’t know how to do so, search for assistance from resume writers NYC. Choose the company that will guide you through the hiring process and help you come up with the best resume you have ever had.
The Top Rank of Jobs with High Pay
Going back to the point, the positions in the financial industry are very profitable. LinkedIn has gathered some data about submitting members and their salaries. So, people working with money make more than everyone else who works in another field. The jobs are all taken from the banking, capital markets, financial services, insurance, investment banking, investment management, venture capital, and private equity industries. The average annual salary is over $150,000.
So, here we are. The highest-paying jobs in finance are:
- Director of management. The income is $368,000 a year.
- Medical director. The income is $279,000 a year.
- Investment banking associate. The income is $240,000 a year.
- Regional vice president. The income is $220,000 a year.
- Vice president of strategy. The income is $192,000 a year.
- Director of risk management. The income is $187,000 a year.
- Vice president of finance. The income is $171,000 a year.
- Investment’s vice president. The income is $170,000 a year.
- Product management director. The income is $168,000 a year.
- Senior portfolio manager. The income is $165,000 a year.
- Informational technology vice president. The income is $165,000 a year.
- Vice president of risk. The income is $164,000 a year.
- Vice president of risk management. The income is $161,000 a year.
- Vice president of sales. The income is the same as the director of informational technology makes.
- Information technology director. This position brings approximately $160,000 per year.
Choosing a career is important. You need to be passionate about your dream and inspired of the responsible tasks and people sacrificing their lives to money management. This is not easy at all. You need to be willing to face money confusing moments but the final decisions have to be yours.
Finance is a difficult area to work in but there are many people who are born to do so. Even if you have a desire to work there but have a problem maybe it’s time to reconsider your choice. It’s never late to start finding your passion.